Re: [ICG-D] Hardware Stores and costuming (was:Project Runway)

  • Lisa A. Ashton
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 2, 2004
      Joy Day and a small group of folks did a fantastic group costume at Con
      Francisco? I think, that used many ordinary things, like plastic sppons
      forks and knives, as part of the armor and parts of the monster-beast. I
      thought she was absolutely creative that way. I had lots of time to talk
      to her because she and I Were among the last three entries of a 50+
      masquerade!

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A.
    • Jill Eastlake
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 11, 2008
        I love Chris. I think it would be hoot if he wins since he was eliminated
        and then came back.

        Looking forward to seeing his next creation!

        Jill