Re: [ICG-D] Re: Project Runway

  • Scott & JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2004
      I like the idea of a costume from stuff in the grocery--and no fair
      going to one of those Wal-Mart type groceries that are half non-food.
      I think there are possibilities in coconuts...oh, been done.
      How about wax paper? paper plates? styrofoam cups?
      Noodles!!! just think what you could do with noodles!
      Susan E

      What about an entire dress made of fruit leather sewn together with licorice whips (the skinny kind). Would the grocery store items have to be "as is" or could you cook up something-literally?
      I am thinking archetecual gingerbread here for helmets, buckles, etc.
      A mermaid outfit made of overlapping green dyed pancakes...

      Too many ideas, and I am too hungry to think of them at this time!

      JoAnn

    • Jill Eastlake
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 11, 2008
        I love Chris. I think it would be hoot if he wins since he was eliminated
        and then came back.

        Looking forward to seeing his next creation!

        Jill