Reminder - Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

  • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2004

      Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

      Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004
      Time: All Day

      The deadline for submitting articles, advertising or other
      content to /The ICG Newsletter/ is the 15th of the month prior
      to publication.

      The newsletter is published bi-monthly. 2005 issues will be
      published at the beginning of: January, March, June, August,
      October and December. Thereafter (beginning in 2006) we return
      to six issues (February, April, June, August, October and
      December).

      Contact info is available on the ICG web site at:
      http://www.costume.org/publications.html

      Thanks!

      Betsy Delaney
      Your Newsletter Editor
      *newsletter at costume dot org*.
    • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 11, 2004

        Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004

          Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 11, 2005

            Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 31, 2005

              Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005

                Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 28, 2005

                  Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 11, 2005

                    Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                    Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2005
                    Time: All Day

                    The deadline for submitting articles, advertising or other
                    content to /The ICG Newsletter/ is the 15th of the month prior
                    to publication.

                    The newsletter is published bi-monthly. Remaining 2005 issues
                    will be published at the beginning of: June, August, October and
                    December. Thereafter (beginning in 2006) issues will be
                    published at the beginning of February, April, June, August,

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005

                      Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 11, 2005

                        Deadline - The ICG Newsletter