Costume Evolution

  • Susan Stringer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      > One of my next projects is to make a VCD that shows costume
      > evolution.I have a number of tapes that show a presentation at a
      > smaller con then the 'final product' at a much larger con.

      Glad to know that Jeff & I are not the only ones who do that :-) We used to
      bring out the "Alpha" version of a costume at Chattacon in January, possibly
      a "Beta" at a regional in the spring and the final version at Dragon in the
      Summer.

      BTW, I'm going through the 75-100 Emails that have stacked up in my box.
      Aren't you all glad I'm responding to some directly and holding my tongue
      (or fingers) and just deleting most ;-))))

      Big Hugs,
      Susan