Reminder - Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

  • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30, 2004

      Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

      Date: Friday, October 15, 2004
      Time: All Day

      The deadline for submitting articles, advertising or other
      content to /The ICG Newsletter/ is the 15th of the month prior
      to publication. The newsletter is published six times a year, in
      January, March, May, July, September and November. Contact info
      is available on the ICG web site at:
      http://www.costume.org/publications.html

      Thanks!

      Betsy Delaney
      Your Newsletter Editor
    • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 11, 2004

        Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 31, 2004

          Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 11, 2004

            Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 30, 2004

              Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

              Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004
              Time: All Day

              The deadline for submitting articles, advertising or other
              content to /The ICG Newsletter/ is the 15th of the month prior
              to publication.

              The newsletter is published bi-monthly. 2005 issues will be
              published at the beginning of: January, March, June, August,
              October and December. Thereafter (beginning in 2006) we return
              to six issues (February, April, June, August, October and
              December).

              Contact info is available on the ICG web site at:
              http://www.costume.org/publications.html

              Thanks!

              Betsy Delaney
              Your Newsletter Editor
              *newsletter at costume dot org*.
            • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 11, 2004

                Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004

                  Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 11, 2005

                    Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 31, 2005

                      Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 11, 2005

                        Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 28, 2005

                          Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 11, 2005

                            Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                            Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2005
                            Time: All Day

                            The deadline for submitting articles, advertising or other
                            content to /The ICG Newsletter/ is the 15th of the month prior
                            to publication.

                            The newsletter is published bi-monthly. Remaining 2005 issues
                            will be published at the beginning of: June, August, October and
                            December. Thereafter (beginning in 2006) issues will be
                            published at the beginning of February, April, June, August,
                            October and December.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 31, 2005

                              Deadline - The ICG Newsletter

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 11, 2005