Re: [ICG-D] Group Email Problems

  • Ricky & Karen Dick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I'm having problems receiving email from this group, including outgoing
      messages I've sent.

      Don't know if the problem is with my ISP, or Yahoo, or ???

      The only message I received on 8/31 was Toni's about Simplicity Patterns. I
      had to go to yahoogroups.com to read the rest.

      Due to problems of this sort in the past (with my ISP's SPAM and virus
      filters), my email with my ISP is supposedly on a "white list" allowing
      *everything* to go through. Obviously, everything is NOT.

      Web guy, any ideas what may be happening?

      --Karen