RE: [ICG-D] Costume College Pictures

  • bada.boom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
      A fabled costumer once told me that a costume isn't finished till your in the greenroom..

      Stephanie
    • Betsy Delaney
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2004
        And sometimes not even then....

        (Thinking back to an Animal X costume involving a golden dragon and some
        gold spray paint in the corner of the greenroom...the hands in the wings
        are mine...)

        http://www.costume-con.org/CClink/CC05/Photos/pages/sf30.shtml

        -b

        bada.boom@... wrote:

        > A fabled costumer once told me that a costume isn't finished till your in the greenroom..
        >
        > Stephanie

        Betsy R. Delaney
        Web Mistress at large

        http://www.WebInvent.com/ * http://www.hawkeswood.com/