Westercon Tech Update

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 5:11 PM
      A heads-up for participants in the Westercon masquerade this weekend:

      It turns out that the hotel stage has a couple of spots, but not a full
      lighting system.

      I was called in by the MD last night to try to fill in the gaps with my own
      light collection.

      At this point I can't promise much sophistication, but will do my best. I can
      probably do a blackout, but not much else in the way of effects.

      The MD is working on some other alternatives.

      Randall