Re: [ICG-D] I need male bodies...

  • Scott & JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
      Of that is you in the white with the black wig, I can see you as Carrot even. Ya don't look round at all to me...but glad to have you in either outfit! I get to the Con on Thursday, pls send me your email off list so I can ask you about little trifles like height, weight, basic measurements. Gee, making a costume to fit a body, rather then finding a body to fit...what a concept!

      Can you handle a pun in close combat though? After all, this >is< a Discworld presentation.

      :o)

      JoAnn in VA

    • John O'Halloran
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
        Next one over. With the goblet.

        We are departing t/o/m/o/r/r/o/w/ for Westercon and the Grand Canyon
        later today, so we'll get the measurments to you when we return.

        JohnO

        johno@...

        On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 03:43:39 -0400, Scott & JoAnn Abbott
        <bubblemum@...> wrote:

        > Of that is you in the white with the black wig, I can see you as Carrot even. Ya don't look round at all to me...but glad to have you in either outfit! I get to the Con on Thursday, pls send me your email off list so I can ask you about little trifles like height, weight, basic measurements. Gee, making a costume to fit a body, rather then finding a body to fit...what a concept!
        >
        > Can you handle a pun in close combat though? After all, this >is< a Discworld presentation.
        >
        > :o)
        >
        > JoAnn in VA

        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/xX1wlB/TM

      • Andrew T Trembley
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
          Scott & JoAnn Abbott wrote:
          > Of that is you in the white with the black wig, I can see you as Carrot even. Ya don't look round at all to me...but glad to have you in either outfit! I get to the Con on Thursday, pls send me your email off list so I can ask you about little trifles like height, weight, basic measurements. Gee, making a costume to fit a body, rather then finding a body to fit...what a concept!

          That would be me, and the last I heard I was a probable workmanship judge.

          andy
        • Scott & JoAnn Abbott
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
            I hadn't realized that the photo could be moved over when I first clicked on the link, so I missed out on which was John when I looked at it. Well, I have a Leonardo Da Quirm anyways :o) Can I see a couple more volunteers for Rincewind and Carrot?

            JoAnn in VA

          • Lay, Toni
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
              Can I have the leftovers?

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
                Sure, I am a strong believer in catch-and-release programs anyway..

                JoAnn
                Can I have the leftovers?

                Toni

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
                  Gee --

                  I guess I can't talk either of you into working in the Green Room!