June Cactus Needles

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2004
      The June "Cactus Needles" has been posted to www.southwestcostumersguild.org

      This month's issue includes a picture from Kim & Rick's wedding, pirate hall
      costumes, and a summary of my recent experience with nigerian scammers.

      Just click the sewing machine logo. You'll need the Adobe Acrobat reader,
      which can be downloaded free from www.adobe.com

      Randall

    • randallwhitlock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
        I've just posted the June issue of Cactus Needles, newsletter of the
        Southwest Costumers Guild to our web site at _www.southwestcostumersguild.org_
        (http://www.southwestcostumersguild.org) .

        This ish includes Elaine's review of CC31, some of Robin's lacy domino
        masks, my review of Funtasma's Captains Boots and a how-to on building cheap
        display stands for bookmarks and business cards.

        Randall