Wig syling query

  • bunnidoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      I am FINALLY actually making my long planned costume of Princess
      Fiona (to wear to the local opening of Shrek 2 next month). The
      braided wig is pretty straight forward, except that there are some
      sections next to her face that look like they are crimped. How can I
      get this effect from a synthetic wig? Or would a very loose banana
      curl work? Any thoughts or advice? --heather

      btw--should repost my recent anime con costume pic links; so all the
      returning CC attendees mightbe more likely to read the post and see
      them. :)