We're having a...

  • Stephanie Carrigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Heatwave, a Tropical Heatwave!

      Both Saturday and Sunday are WARM!! In the 40's and it's supposed to be
      in the 50's today!

      I was able to go to Starbuck's without a coat, hat, gloves, and scarf!

      What a treat.

      But I hear it's going to get cold again this week, so Spring isn't here
      yet.

      But boy this makes me want to get my Spring clothes out.

      Steph
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        On Sunday, February 29, 2004, at 07:41 AM, Stephanie Carrigg wrote:

        > But I hear it's going to get cold again this week, so Spring isn't here
        > yet.
        >
        > But boy this makes me want to get my Spring clothes out.

        Well, you could get them out and check their condition to see if they
        need any mending. ;-)

      • Lay, Toni
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
          Au Contraire, my dear Steph. Spring started the day the Yankees began
          spring training in Florida.