Re: [ICG-D] Top Ten

  • Ricky & Karen Dick
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 2, 2004

      > >I seem to remember you travelling with him on one memorable Calif. trip.
      > >There was something about you 2 and Gary nearly killing yourselves trying to
      > >out-macho each other ;-) But the footage you got from that trip was
      > >priceless.
      > >
      > >Elaine

      There is no truth to the rumour that Carl and I along with Gary Anderson,
      Robin Schindler ,Allison Dane Frankel and Ernie Camacho went to the 2 story
      LA based Photon Arena and played multiple games against all the local kids
      who I'm sure are now all on MTV's extreme sports.
      No truth that Robin and Allison had their acrylic nails done in camo to
      match their outfits
      No truth that 2 days later Karen had to park in the handicap spot at a 7-11
      so I could walk up the ramp, as curbs or steps still weren't happening.

      nope it's all lies I tell ya.

      and next time? well it'll be paint ball I assume ;-)

      Ricky
    • Lisa A Ashton
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 4, 2004
        At Any rate, if anyone thinks that I"m going to spend approx. 1 year
        each, beading colorful Samurai armor to a total of 6 costumes, then they
        had better come out shootin'!!!!

        Because that's not going to happen.

        I just blew my wad at Philcon ("Female of the Species") and Arisia
        ("Message from the Gods"), and I'm completing my stuff for CC, including
        a historical entry. And that's it til after the kid iwell-settled in
        college and I get back to normal...whatever that is.

        Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!