Re: [ICG-D] CC22: The FASHION POLICE are coming!

  • Scott & JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dibs on Regimental Kilt Police inspector!

      JoAnn in VA
      (Who happens to be married to a Scotsman...)

    • Lisa A Ashton
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2004
        I hope this doesn't mean there will be violations occurring.

        Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

        On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:34:51 EST henryosier@... writes:
        > Attention all Tacky Dressers!
        >
        > The Fashion Police are coming to CostumeCon 22! In fact, they are
        > having a
        > Precinct Party Saturday morning at the convention and welcome
        > Fashion Police
        > from around the globe to attend. We will have fancy pastry and fancy
        > coffee
        > because the ole sugar glazed and cup o joe is just too blase'!

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
      • Elaine Mami
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004

          >Cpl. Capt. Osier

          I remember that episode! Cpl. Cpt. Radar O'Reilly!

          Was Klinger the ultimate tacky dresser?

          Elaine
          Who was/is a serious M.A.S.H. fan

          What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
          http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1