Re: [ICG-D] Happy New Year, Everyone!

  • C. D. Mami
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
      Toni
      Please get better remember you are a judge at Arisia this year
      Carl
      "I never said it was your fault, I said I was blaming you for all the
      mistakes" Unknown Con Chair
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        Toni,

        Gesundheit! New York doesn't appreciate you enough!

        Elaine

        Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall always be amused.

        >I have a cold. I didn't make it to work New Year's Eve and missed a fan
        >party New Year's Day. I didn't make it to work on Friday either. I spent
        >most of the time doing drugs and blowing my nose.
        >
        >But I'm at work today - doing my job and keeping the city operational.
        >
        >And I still have a cold.
        >
        >Toni

      • Ricky & Karen Dick
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          Got my March 2004 issue of THREADS magazine today, which contains a small
          but effective display ad for CC-22 on page 89! :-)

          Costume-Con has never tried this form of advertising in THREADS before.
          (We've usually sent a press release to their Events editor and hoped for
          the best.) Hope it brings in some additional members!

          --Karen
        • Trudy Leonard
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            Yeah! I'm glad that it caught your eye. Hopefully, a few other folks will
            see it and join up. We agonized over whether to spend the money for it or
            not, but they gave us a decent deal, the rep was very nice, and if we pick
            up even two new folks from it, it will pay for itself. Toni had suggested
            it, so we checked it out and went for it.

            Trudy

            >From: Ricky & Karen Dick <castleb@...>
            >To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [ICG-D] CC-22 Ad in THREADS Magazine
            >Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:50:42 -0500
            >
            >Got my March 2004 issue of THREADS magazine today, which contains a small
            >but effective display ad for CC-22 on page 89! :-)
            >
            >Costume-Con has never tried this form of advertising in THREADS before.
            >(We've usually sent a press release to their Events editor and hoped for
            >the best.) Hope it brings in some additional members!
            >
            >--Karen

            Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
            access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
          • Ricky & Karen Dick
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
              It is in a GREAT position (center top of the first page of display ads.

              Sometimes, these ads run together for me, but the CC ad popped right out.

              Good job! Hope it pays off! (I think some of the other THREADS readers
              would do OK crossing over into our community, especially the ones who
              participate in wearable arts competitions, etc.)

              --Karen