Happy New Year, Everyone!

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
      I have a cold. I didn't make it to work New Year's Eve and missed a fan
      party New Year's Day. I didn't make it to work on Friday either. I spent
      most of the time doing drugs and blowing my nose.

      But I'm at work today - doing my job and keeping the city operational.

      And I still have a cold.

      Toni
    • C. D. Mami
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
        Please get better remember you are a judge at Arisia this year
        Carl
        "I never said it was your fault, I said I was blaming you for all the
        mistakes" Unknown Con Chair
        > I have a cold. I didn't make it to work New Year's Eve and missed a fan
        > party New Year's Day. I didn't make it to work on Friday either. I spent
        > most of the time doing drugs and blowing my nose.
        >
        > But I'm at work today - doing my job and keeping the city operational.
        >
        > And I still have a cold.
        >
        > Toni

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Elaine Mami
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          Toni,

          Gesundheit! New York doesn't appreciate you enough!

          Elaine

          Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall always be amused.

          >I have a cold. I didn't make it to work New Year's Eve and missed a fan
          >party New Year's Day. I didn't make it to work on Friday either. I spent
          >most of the time doing drugs and blowing my nose.
          >
          >But I'm at work today - doing my job and keeping the city operational.
          >
          >And I still have a cold.
          >
          >Toni

        • Ricky & Karen Dick
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            Got my March 2004 issue of THREADS magazine today, which contains a small
            but effective display ad for CC-22 on page 89! :-)

            Costume-Con has never tried this form of advertising in THREADS before.
            (We've usually sent a press release to their Events editor and hoped for
            the best.) Hope it brings in some additional members!

            --Karen
          • Trudy Leonard
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
              Yeah! I'm glad that it caught your eye. Hopefully, a few other folks will
              see it and join up. We agonized over whether to spend the money for it or
              not, but they gave us a decent deal, the rep was very nice, and if we pick
              up even two new folks from it, it will pay for itself. Toni had suggested
              it, so we checked it out and went for it.

              Trudy

              >From: Ricky & Karen Dick <castleb@...>
              >To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: RE: [ICG-D] CC-22 Ad in THREADS Magazine
              >Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:50:42 -0500
              >
              >Got my March 2004 issue of THREADS magazine today, which contains a small
              >but effective display ad for CC-22 on page 89! :-)
              >
              >Costume-Con has never tried this form of advertising in THREADS before.
              >(We've usually sent a press release to their Events editor and hoped for
              >the best.) Hope it brings in some additional members!
              >
              >--Karen

              Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
              access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
            • Ricky & Karen Dick
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
                It is in a GREAT position (center top of the first page of display ads.

                Sometimes, these ads run together for me, but the CC ad popped right out.

                Good job! Hope it pays off! (I think some of the other THREADS readers
                would do OK crossing over into our community, especially the ones who
                participate in wearable arts competitions, etc.)

                --Karen