Death of Rats!

  • Alixandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Gentlebeings:

      Hey, gues what? One of the people at Torcon, who wanted a Death of Rats doll is actually ordering one! Ya! he's sending off the money and I'm working on the DoR tomorrow. I've really got to get my act in gear on these things, but I've been strapped for black embroidery thread; the Hallowe'en rush. Wal-Mart hasn't restocked on black yet, so it's try to get down to Lewiscraft to see if they've got any. I do however have enough for one DoR, so I'll be using part of the payment for the doll to buy more thread for the rest of them.
      I really wish that I could get down to Boston for Worldcon this year; Death of Rats dolls would likely sell very well there.
      So, wish me luck people. I've figured it out and I need to sell between fifty and a hundred DoRs to get to Worldcon next year. It's not likely to happen; not over the net and by word of mouth, but hey, you never know.

      Peace
      Alixandra
      eddana@...
      morigu@...