Re: [ICG-D] filk

  • Genie
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Me too, please.

      Genie
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Alixandra" <eddana@...>
      To: "ICG" <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 7:01 AM
      Subject: [ICG-D] filk

      > Gentlebeings:
      >
      > For the moment, I am making a list of all people, who want the words
      to "The Wizard's Staff". If I get permission to print it on the list, fine;
      if not I'll send the words out sometime next week to anyone, who wants them.
      However, be aware that this is a one time only offer; it is a very long filk
      and I'm not typing it twice; I have too many dolls to make and my fingers
      are stiff as is.