Re: [ICG-D] Buttons,

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 31, 2003
      In a message dated 10/31/2003 5:19:18 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      eddana@... writes:

      > . One day, I'll have my own computer and enough money to
      > run the proper programs to make my own t-shirts. Mostly, I want one with my
      > Tatterdamelion Abstracts logo on it.

      There's supposed to be a t-shirt transfer paper available now that works with
      dark fabrics. Haven't tried it yet.

      Randall

    • Sara
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2003
        At my high school I have seen buttons that said, "Carpe Freshmen"
        and a shirt that I really liked that said: "Vido Games don't affect
        kids behavor, if they did we would all be running around in dark
        rooms listening to reptitve music and munching on power pelits" I
        also like "The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead"
        Sara