today Re: Costumer's Holiday tomorrow

  • Catelli, A
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      > I'm in a simple 16th century gown. My cow orkers are wearing
      > (1) fuzzy
      > rabbit ears that blink, (2) a Trading Spaces shirt and head
      > scarf, and (3)
      > no one else has bothered. Sad.
      >
      > Elaine

      I'm just in garb--late 13th century.

      My co-workers--
      the boss in a halo/horns 90% angel arrangement,
      another person in a red&black 'death' special with a tree pruner for a
      scythe, and

      the best one in the whole company--
      the woman dressed as an orange safety cone (we're a construction company)
      with company logos on front & back, and a square plastic base painted black,
      all worn over an orange hooded sweatshirt.

      There were another, maybe, 10, people dressed up, including One guy.

      Ann in CT