Re: [ICG-D] Cross your fingers for me, she signed the contract on my townhouse.

  • Elaine Mami
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2001
      Michele,

      It's a good dream, but I never heard of anyone who actually FINISHED
      unpacking. Ever.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001
        Yeaaa!

        Byron

        >>> MicheleSol@... 07/07/01 01:28AM >>>
        The buyer finally signed the contract yesterday. If her condo closing goes
        through, and there's no problem with the appraisal, I'm rid of the townhouse
        (read monkey on my back!) on 7/27. I also paid off my morgage yesterday, so
        when the townhouse is gone, and I have paid back the loan I took for my big
        down payment, it will truly be the house is mine free and clear! Then maybe
        I can finish unpacking and actually work on a costume, beading or some other
        project.

        Michele

        "If you can't laugh while doing it, it's not worth doing!"