CC18 needs your help

  • jill@pothole.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 6:44 AM
      Hello Fine People!

      Yes, CC18, the 2000 Costume-Con, needs your help.

      We have published a Memory Book from our convention. In it we used 81
      photographs of people at the convention. The photos were selected
      artisticly, that is, with the way they looked on the pages of the Memory
      Book as the primary concern. We're going to be mailing out the books
      sometime this summer - but there's a catch.

      I would like to identify all the people in the pictures (there are a couple
      of group shots where that's not a concern). I'm down to the last half
      dozen unknowns. When these identities are known, I'll be formatting and
      printing an insert to go with the books with the identities on them.

      Rae and Craig have kindly posted the photos with the last few unknowns in
      them. It's here:

      http://www.enslin.com/rae/temp/memorybook.htm

      So, this is where your help is needed. If you know any of these names,
      please reply to me with the names. Hopefully, the list of unknowns will go
      to zero very soon and we can get on with it.

      We will send one book and insert to every CC18 member. If you happen to
      know of any members who have moved over the past year that we probably
      would get a bounce from the post office, please let me know those people
      and their new addresses as well.

      Thanks for your help.

      Jill Eastlake
      co-chair, Costume-Con 18