Media GoH

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
      I suppose if Ngila Dickson were to attend a World Con, L.A. Con IV would
      probably have the best chance of getting her, the west coast being closer to
      New Zealand.

      Wouldn't it be wonderful if Ngila Dickson were at a World Con or Costume
      Con?! We could grill her about fabric content, yardage, and prices; where
      she shopped for the fabric (names & addresses); how one gets a job in her
      sewing shop; did she bring any of the LOTR costumes with her and can we try
      them on; what does Viggo Mortensen look like with his shirt off.....

      It would be heavenly.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
        On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 03:02 PM, Lay, Toni wrote:

        > I suppose if Ngila Dickson were to attend a World Con, L.A. Con IV
        > would
        > probably have the best chance of getting her, the west coast being
        > closer to
        > New Zealand.
        >
        > Wouldn't it be wonderful if Ngila Dickson were at a World Con or
        > Costume
        > Con?! We could grill her about fabric content, yardage, and prices;
        > where
        > she shopped for the fabric (names & addresses); how one gets a job in
        > her
        > sewing shop; did she bring any of the LOTR costumes with her and can
        > we try
        > them on; what does Viggo Mortensen look like with his shirt off.....
        >
        > It would be heavenly.

        Well, Toni, why don't you write to the LA Con IV people and see what
        they could do? You know, you might get pleasantly surprised.

      • Lay, Toni
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
          I hadn't planned on attending L.A. Con IV, but I will drop them a line or
          two.