RE: [ICG-D] Fw: Accessing Torcon 3 Programming Questionnaire

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
      Carl:

      Perhaps you should e-mail Terry Fong at terry@... about your
      situation.

      From: C. D. Mami [mailto:c.mami@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 1:57 PM
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Fw: Accessing Torcon 3 Programming Questionnaire

      No
      Carl
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Lay, Toni" <toni@...>
      To: <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 1:44 PM

      > Carl:
      >
      > I got an e-mail from Torcon 3 Programming Division, giving me my ID
      number.
      > Have you gotten a similar e-mail?
      >
      > Toni

    • Alix Jordan
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
        Dear Carl:

        Right! I forgot! Blast! I'll have to write to programming and find
        out how fast they are sending these things out.
        thanks for the warning.

        Peace
        Alixandra
        eddana@...

        > Tried the site it says I need an ID number I don't have one
        > Carl
      • Alix Jordan
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
          Dear Toni:

          > I got an e-mail from Torcon 3 Programming Division, giving me my ID
          number.
          > Have you gotten a similar e-mail?

          Okay. That's you and me. Anyone else? I've got to start keeping a
          seperate folder on this one.

          Peace
          Alixandra
          eddana@...
        • Alix Jordan
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
            Gentlebeings:

            If you haven't gotten you're numbers let me know; I'm keeping a record
            now. Anyone other than Carl? Elaine? Carole? Kevin? Anyone?

            Peace
            Alixandra
            eddana@...
          • Alix Jordan
            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
              Dear Carl:

              > Perhaps you should e-mail Terry Fong at terry@... about your
              > situation.

              You could also try: prog-replies@...
              That's the address that I'm trying.

              Peace
              Alixandra
              eddana@...
            • Kevin Roche
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
                I haven't yet. And I filled out the original questionnaire very early, as I
                am also supposed to be on the Science programming track.

                Kevin
                > If you haven't gotten you're numbers let me know; I'm keeping a record
                > now. Anyone other than Carl? Elaine? Carole? Kevin? Anyone?
                >
                > Peace
                > Alixandra
                > eddana@...

              • Alix Jordan
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
                  Dear Kevin:

                  > I haven't yet. And I filled out the original questionnaire very early, as
                  > am also supposed to be on the Science programming track.

                  Thanks. I'm saving these letters. If I haven't got anything back for
                  Torcon Programming by Monday, I'll talk to Charles and try to get hold of
                  Terry Fong.

                  Peace
                  Alixandra
                  eddana@...
                • Elaine Mami
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
                    Me, too.
                    Elaine
                    "Sit potentia tecum"
                    .....Yoda

                    > As I have not received this letter please send me the url so I can get
                    this
                    > done
                    > Carl

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • Elaine Mami
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 2, 2003
                      I didn't.
                      Elaine
                      "Sit potentia tecum"
                      .....Yoda

                      > Carl:
                      >
                      > I got an e-mail from Torcon 3 Programming Division, giving me my ID
                      number.
                      > Have you gotten a similar e-mail?
                      >
                      > Toni

                    • Alix Jordan
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 3, 2003
                        Dear Elaine:

                        Me, too.
                        > Elaine

                        Okay. That's me, Toni, and Charles with; Carl, Elaine, Kevin, and
                        Derwin without. Anyone else?

                        Peace
                        Alixandra
                        eddana@...
                      • mscip@inreach.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 3, 2003
                          Hello Alix:

                          > If you haven't gotten you're numbers let me know; I'm keeping a record
                          > now. Anyone other than Carl? Elaine? Carole? Kevin? Anyone?

                          I'm about to head out the door for WesterCon, so I won't be filling out the
                          form or checking for the code ID until Monday or Tuesday next week. I'll let
                          you know of any problems then.