Costume Exhibit at MilPhil

  • Tony & Suford Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Carol, are you on this list? Or can someone send me Carol Salemi's email
      address? Or forward this to her?

      NESFA / MCFI and our local volunteers for MilPhil will be sending a truck -
      possibly two - to MilPhil. I have asked if we could help out the Costume
      Exhibit by transporting some of the bulkier items. The group is still
      calculating how much space is available, but it looks like there will be
      some extra, and the group is always willing to help out.

      So, Carol, what can we do to help?

      I have Anne Chancellor's costumes that were at CostumeCon 18. For feathers
      I have her the Mistress of Spinweb and I have since located the copy of
      Masquerade with the article and photos of Chance that include that costume
      and also that of Elric's parents, the Emperor and Empress of Melnibone, from
      which I have the collars and crowns. Of course I also have Maleficent which
      I have restored the collar to so that it looks more exactly like the Disney
      original.

      I am in contact with the current custodian of Peggy Kennedy's costumes (also
      displayed at CC18), so if you would like to display the two magnificent ones
      from the "Queen's own FBI" series, I could talk to her and take
      responsibility for recieving, setting up, repacking and returning them if
      she is not coming.

      Let me know how we can help.

      - Suford
    • Stephanie Carrigg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2001
        Suford
        I think Carol is on this list, but she is really bad at checking here email.
        I will call her today and tell to contact you regarding MilPhil.

        Here is here phone number so if you do not hear from her to give her a call.
        508-376-4299.
        Her email is csalemi@...

        Thanks
        Stephanie