Re: [ICG-D] Digest Number 188 - CGUK publications

  • Lorloth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      Lisa (and anyone else who's interested),

      Oops, I meant to contact you and see if you'd been lost of the subscription
      list after I refered to one of your articles for someone.

      The current situation is that I've got a few spare copies of issues 10 and
      12, and am working on doing reprints as required of other issues. There's
      only 2 subscribers in the States, so it's easiest to send pre-printed copies
      (which works out at £15 gbp, or $20 US dollars, without including the recent
      ICG subs increase - if you want to pay twice that's up to you!), so for £4
      gbp ($6 US dollars) I can send a copy of 10 and 12 by airmail, and a further
      $20 will subscribe you for the next year (issues 13 -16).

      Our current arrangement for dollars payments is that Zelda Gilbert
      (ZBLGilbert@...) looks after CGUK's dollars (technically it's Mike
      Percival's money - I don't know why, it was probably the most sensible way of
      setting it up at the time). So send Zelda some money, tell me (possibly
      off-list? Lorloth@...) that you've done this, and let me know your postal
      address and I'll airmail you some Mantles.

      If lots of people in the States want the Mantle it may be worth sending an
      electronic master and getting it printed and distributed Stateside, possibly
      removing items which duplicate from CQ (such as the ICG President's
      Newsletter).

      Of course, I'm quite happy to have contributions from anyone, particularly
      colour photos (even though we're stuck with mono-print at the moment) of
      costumes that those of us in the UK don't get to see, since most of us aren't
      going to Cons in the States. Anyone sending a sizeable contribution to the
      Mantle gets a complementary copy of the issue which includes it, unless they
      already subscribe (but I'm probably open to negotiating a small discount).

      Please contact me off-list for further details.

      Marion
    • Christopher Ballis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2001
        The fourth Costume-Con 20 E-mail Newsletter is now available. Subscription
        is free. To subscribe, E-mail to stilskin@... with the words
        "subscribe CC20" in the subject line for the Word version. For the text only
        version, E-mail stilskin@... with the words "CC20 text version
        subscribe" in the subject line.