Re: [ICG-D] Half Time

  • Betsy Delaney
    Message 1 of 29 , May 1, 2003
      Hmm...

      This would be an interesting piece of history to see again. Maybe CC22
      could give some airtime to it? As I'm thinking about it, I can recall
      discussion in CostumApa about the tape, but no details at all.

      FYI: Name corrections below:

      "C. D. Mami" wrote:

      > Myla Dick (I think)
      > Kathy Mayer
      > Dianne Dawe
      > Victoria Ridenour
      > Adrienne Martine Barnes

      Cheers,

      Betsy

      --
      Betsy R. Delaney
      Web Mistress at large

      http://www.WebInvent.com/ * http://www.hawkeswood.com/
      http://www.Costume-Con.org/ * http://www.sickpups.org/
      http://www.SchoolWithoutWalls.org/
    • Elaine Mami
      Message 2 of 29 , May 1, 2003
        Yes. She was in her Egyptian costume, and came out of a sarcophagus.

        Elaine

        > Wasn't Denice on that interview tape also?
        >
        > Toni
      • Lisa A Ashton
        Message 3 of 29 , May 3, 2003
          1987 was immediately before I started being interested in/participating
          in SFF costuming. The MAsq. at Noreaseascon in 1989 blew me away and I
          started thinking of ways to get into this world.

          I have heard about the interview tape from people's mentions of it, but
          have never seen/heard it. Sounds great, though.

          Hoping to see at least some of you at Balticon. And we have LOTS of
          great beads to sell!

          Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

          Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
        • Vicki Glover
          Message 4 of 29 , May 4, 2003
            Um, me, I don't know about it.
            Message 5 of 29 , May 6, 2003
              At 01:38 PM 5/1/2003, you wrote:
              >The real question: Is this item in the Archives? I know it isn't in
              >mine...(or at least, I don't think it is!).

              Its in mine.

              Pierre

              >-b
              >
              >Ricky & Karen Dick wrote:
              > >
              > > And since we've talked about it here, is there anyone on the list that
              > > doesn't know what the interview tape from 1987 is?
              > > or that it even exists?
              > >
              > > what a cool/sad/interesting time capsule of costuming.
              > >
              > > Ricky
              >
              >--
              >Betsy R. Delaney
              >Web Mistress at large

              "Those Who Fail To Learn History
              Are Doomed To Repeat It;
              Those Who Fail To Learn History Correctly--
              Why They Are Simply Doomed."

              -- C.Y. 4971