Re: [ICG-D] Archon 25, 10/3-5/01, St. Louis Area

  • Jeff & Susan Stringer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2001
      > > I'm the Masquerade Guest of Honor at Archon this year!
      > >
      > > Byron

      Congratulations! Its REALLY fun!

      Hugs,
      Susan
    • lisa58@juno.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2001
        Congratulations Byron! Sounds great!

        Because of our daughter's bat-mitzvah next month, we aree going to have a
        fairly quiet summer, although a lot of whitewater rafting is on the
        schedule.

        Yours in costuming, Lisa A.
        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Alix Jordan
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2001
          Dear Byron:

          >I'm the Masquerade Guest of Honor at Archon this year!

          Congratulations! Bowing Down! Genuflecting! Spreading confetti! Stuff
          like that.

          Peace
          Alixandra
          eddana@...