Massage at CC21 Please forgive me if you get a forward about this too.

  • MicheleSol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I'm in the process of arranging for a professional massage therapist (not
      student) to be available at times during the convention for massage either
      with a chair (hopefully in some function space) or a table in your room for
      the discounted rate of $20 for a half hr. Would people be interested in
      this? If so, please e-mail me at IckyDetails@... with a cc at
      msolomon@....

      This is the gentleman that has made an amazing difference in my recovery (I
      just took my 2nd level 2 belly dance class out of my brace) I'm now spending
      most of my time out of it. He worked on me for 3 hrs. (intensely/painfully
      at my insistance) and when he got done my toes curled all the way for the
      first time since the surgery. My chiropractor is so impressed she's writing
      him a testimonial.

      PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND/OR WANT TO SCHEDULE IN ADVANCE
      AT ICKYDETAILS@... AND MSOLOMON@...

      Sorry for the caps, but it's really impt. at this point that you respond to
      these addresses not this one.

      Thanks,

      Michele