Re: [ICG-D] cars & costuming

  • Dressmup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      Oh yeah. I resemble that remark!

      My own vehicle choice has progressively grown in size. Last year I was lucky
      enough to buy a Ford Aerostar van for only $800. It needed some work, but I
      figure what I saved on the initial price I was more than happy to put into
      going through it to make sure everything was running smoothly. With it I can
      pack the middle and front full of costumes and gear, and still have room for
      a bale of hay or two in back. (well covered of course, can't have alfalfa
      going astray) ;-)

      JoAnne

    • Alix Jordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
        Dear Nora:

        >Yeah, we pick cars by capacity, too.

        We pick our cars on what we can afford at the time. This one is
        small, but it's new, so it isn't going to fall apart in a couple of years
        like all the others.

        Peace
        Alixandra
        eddana@...

      • Lisa A Ashton
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
          Really, my '92 Jeep Cherokee 4WD with roof racks and a permanent tow
          hitch, is perfect for pretty much all costuming needs, and the back seats
          even come out!

          Yours in costuming, Lisa A.

          Only $9.95 per month!
          Visit www.juno.com