Cars (was Re: Preparing for CC 21, or other events)

  • Andrew T Trembley
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
      From: <henryosier@...>
      To: <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 4:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Preparing for CC 21, or other events
      > In a message dated 3/31/2003 3:00:06 PM Central Standard Time,
      > layt@... writes:
      > > Now, she has a Grand
      > > Voyager...and we still need the roof pod.
      >
      > That's another sign of being a serious Re-enactor, SCA'er, Dealer,
      Costumer,
      > etc. You make your next vehicle purchase decision based on how much stuff
      you
      > can cram in it and on it!

      Subaru Forester: 6 footlockers, no rear visibility.

      andy
    • henryosier@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
        In a message dated 3/31/2003 8:57:28 PM Central Standard Time,
        attrembl@... writes:

        > Subaru Forester: 6 footlockers, no rear visibility.
        What's behind me, doesn't matter!
        -Raul Julia in The GumBall Rally
        Henry Osier

      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
          Andy -

          That's what the two side mirrors are for!

          Ford Escort Station Wagon, and con parties. Talk about full!

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa

          Andrew T Trembley wrote:

          >Subaru Forester: 6 footlockers, no rear visibility.
          >
          >andy

        • Lay, Toni
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
            What's rear visibility?