Re: [ICG-D] motion to change the name of the archives

  • Linda Peterson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
      This seems like a lovely idea to me. Linda Peterson

      mirhaxa@...
    • FABRICHOARDER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
        A very nice tribute to a fine couple. I'm in favor of it.
      • carole@falconer.vip.best.COM
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
          > A very nice tribute to a fine couple. I'm in favor of it.

          I'll second that. Of course, it might get shortened in conversation or writing
          to the P&P Kennedy...

        • McClure, Kate
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2001
            > On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, C. D. Mami wrote:
            >
            > > I hereby move to change the name of the ICG archives from the Patrick
            > Kennedy Momerial Library to the Patrick and Peggy Kennedy Memorial
            > Library.
            > > Thank you
            > > Carl Mami (archivest- editor of the Quarterly and member of the board
            > from the sick pups)

            I think this is a wonderful idea! My for of 'Yea' is hereby cast!

            Kate McClure
            Known as StitchWitch
            May soon be known as Frau Vilda Leusch - Secretary, Hus Leornian - AAGHH
            Grand Pooh-Bah, Beyond Reality Costumer's Guild

            The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
            fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
            - Einstein, 1934