Re: [ICG-D] motion to change the name of the archives

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2001
      We'll second the motion.

      Pierre and Sandy (pick one)

      >Is there a second to Carl's motion?
      >
      >Byron

    • Linda Peterson
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
        This seems like a lovely idea to me. Linda Peterson

        mirhaxa@...
      • FABRICHOARDER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
          A very nice tribute to a fine couple. I'm in favor of it.
        • carole@falconer.vip.best.COM
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
            > A very nice tribute to a fine couple. I'm in favor of it.

            I'll second that. Of course, it might get shortened in conversation or writing
            to the P&P Kennedy...

          • McClure, Kate
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2001
              > On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, C. D. Mami wrote:
              >
              > > I hereby move to change the name of the ICG archives from the Patrick
              > Kennedy Momerial Library to the Patrick and Peggy Kennedy Memorial
              > Library.
              > > Thank you
              > > Carl Mami (archivest- editor of the Quarterly and member of the board
              > from the sick pups)

              I think this is a wonderful idea! My for of 'Yea' is hereby cast!

              Kate McClure
              Known as StitchWitch
              May soon be known as Frau Vilda Leusch - Secretary, Hus Leornian - AAGHH
              Grand Pooh-Bah, Beyond Reality Costumer's Guild

              The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
              fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
              - Einstein, 1934