Re: [ICG-D] Possible Disconnection

  • Charles Galway
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      ah, yes...
      I switched phone (not internet) services. To shorten the story, when they were done, I could call out, but not get phone calls in. It was hard to get a real person on a phone call, and even harder to get an intellegent one. Anyway, they kept saying it was installed wrong at the house (hmmm.. guess they mananged to put diodes on those two wires going into my house?) And they said they called a few days earlier, but nobody answered, so they wouldn't send anyone out to fix my complaint.

      After about a week of this, I finally got ahold of the local service dept. and they called me back in about thirty minutes to see if the fix worked (without sending anyone to my house).

      Names deleted to protect the...

      Charles