A Very Cool Website

  • McClure, Kate
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23 10:24 AM
      And check out the name of the artist of the nifty image at the top . . . ;)

      http://www.spacesymposium.org/

      Kate McClure
      Known as StitchWitch
      May soon be known as Frau Vilda Leusch - Hus Leornian - AAGHH
      Grand Pooh-Bah, Beyond Reality Costumer's Guild

      The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
      fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
      - Einstein, 1934
    • Michael Bruno
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23 1:14 PM
        And check out where it's being held. The city I live. Which btw, the code
        for our airport is COS. Maybe we need to have a CC here. . .

        Bruno

        McClure, Kate writes:

        > And check out the name of the artist of the nifty image at the top . . . ;)
        >
        > http://www.spacesymposium.org/

      • Joy Day
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23 1:33 PM
          At 09:14 PM 3/23/01 +0000, you wrote:
          >And check out where it's being held. The city I live. Which btw, the code
          >for our airport is COS. Maybe we need to have a CC here. . .

          Yes, Bruno, I was going to contact you and find out if you wanted to have
          dinner or something with a fellow costumer.

          The conference is flying me in from April 7th thru the 13th, and I'll be
          staying at the Broadmore. Give me a buzz!

          Joy
          Joy Day - Reverse Glass Artist
          (831) 622-9616 email:Joy@...
          P.O. Box 3939, Carmel-by-the-Sea,CA 93921
          http://www.glassnebula.com