799Re: [ICG-D] Re: Legends in the field

  • Jeff & Susan Stringer
    Jan 1, 2001
      That sounds like something Sean would do ;-) He was our mirror universe
      Spock (and our Arch Angel Micheal for Paradise lost). Sean made a BEAUTIFUL
      Mirror Spock & loved to write monologs for himself. We fell out of touch
      with him when he moved west. All things are possible in Costuming. ;-)

      Hugs,
      Susan

      > About a dozen years ago someone showed an excellent mirror Spock in
      Phoenix,
      > complete with a speech about the court martial of Jean-Luc Picard. Was
      that
      > one of your number?
      >
      > I think I was a couple of places ahead in line, though I don't remember
      > whether I was doing "MacRambo" (a camo kilt and full-automatic bagpipes)
      or
      > the "Coat of Junk Mail"
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic