797Re: [ICG-D] Re: Legends in the field

  • randwhit@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2001
      In a message dated 12/31/2000 7:15:28 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      Stringer@... writes:

      << Such as, way back when Wrath of Khan came out, we did Mirror Universe
      Star Trek II uniforms. The Jacket flaps closed the wrong way, had tons of
      gold braid, gold sashes, Mirror Universe sword in the world emblems on the
      modern bars, Jeff had lots of metals and a dagger & agonizer >>

      About a dozen years ago someone showed an excellent mirror Spock in Phoenix,
      complete with a speech about the court martial of Jean-Luc Picard. Was that
      one of your number?

      I think I was a couple of places ahead in line, though I don't remember
      whether I was doing "MacRambo" (a camo kilt and full-automatic bagpipes) or
      the "Coat of Junk Mail"

      Randall
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic