49493Further information on ICG annual members and board meetings at Costume-Con 33

  • Philip Gust
    Apr 9, 2015
      Dear fellow ICG members:

      I just received confirmation of room availability for the ICG annual
      members and board meetings at Costume-Con 33. The meetings will take
      place on Friday, May 15th from 9am to 12pm in the Carolina B meeting
      room. Here is the schedule for the meetings:

      Board meeting: 9am-10:30am
      Break: 10:30am-10:45am
      Members meeting: 10:45am-11:45am
      Board reconvenes at 11:50am to ratify election results

      Items of business currently planned for the members meeting include:

      President's report
      Treasurer's report
      Election of officers for the 2015-2016 term

      Members who are standing for election as ICG officers for 2015-2016 include:

      Philip Gust (president)
      Stacey Feldman (vice president)
      Jeanine Swick (treasurer)
      Tonya Adolfson (corresponding secretary)
      Kathe Gust (recording secretary)

      To add items to the members meeting agenda or to nominate yourself for
      one of the officer positions, please send an email message no later than
      April 30th to icg-president@... with the subject line "members
      meeting". I will acknowledge your message within 24 hours. If you do not
      receive an acknowledgment, please contact me again as email sometimes
      goes astray. A final agenda will be available shortly afterwards.

      If you will not be attending the members meeting, let me encourage you
      to complete a proxy and send it with someone who will be attending. Your
      proxy enables your designated assignee to vote on your behalf on ICG
      officers and any other items of business that come before the meeting.
      Your vote really does count, so be sure to complete a proxy and send it
      with someone who will be attending. If you do not know of someone,
      consider posting a note to the ICG-D Yahoo group.

      A printable proxy form is available on the ICG website at:
      http://www.costume.org/documents/proxy.html. Fill in your information as
      the "assigner" and the person you are designating as the "assignee". Be
      sure to sign the form, as only signed forms can be accepted. Scanned
      forms will be accepted, subject to signature verification, to make it
      easier for you to give your proxy to someone who will be attending the
      meeting.

      I look forward to seeing many of you at Costume-Con 33 this year, and
      hope that you will be able to attend the ICG annual meeting.

      Best regards,

      --
      Philip Gust
      President