49212Vicky Young Assarattanakul becomes editor of ICG's "International Costumer" newsletter

  • Philip Gust
    Oct 16, 2014
      I'm pleased to announce that the ICG board has confirmed Vicky Young
      Assarattanakul as editor of the "International Costumer" newsletter.
      Vicky joined the ICG in 2010 as a member of the Madison Area Costuming
      Society, and also edits its newsletter. She recently joined the ICG
      Publications Board, and served as guest editor for the September/October
      issue of the "International Costumer."

      Please join me in thanking Vicky for taking on this position. The ICG
      and other organizations depend on the energy and enthusiasm of dedicated
      volunteers like Vicky who are willing to serve its members.

      The "International Costumer" is an important way for members stay
      informed about what's happening around the ICG and the costuming
      community. Let me encourage you to share your costuming ideas and
      activities by contributing short articles to the "International
      Costumer," and to respond positively if Vicky asks you to contribute to
      an upcoming issue.

      --
      Philip Gust
      President, The International Costumers' Guild