      From: "mscip mscip@... [ICG-D]" <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Loncon 3
      Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:37:23 +0100

      2016 is Kansas City. They are calling it MidAmericaConII.

      BIS was won by some Brits, the Percivals. Nice people and very impressive. They were the last entry in the show.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 18, 2014, at 5:27 PM, "'Lay, Toni (DDC)' layt@... [ICG-D]" <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      To all you lucky people who were able to attend the Worldcon: please, please, please tell me

      Who won the Best Dramatic Presentation – long form:

      Who won the Best Dramatic Presentation – short form:

      Who won the Site Selection for 2016:

      Toni

      {P.S. I hate you all.}

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic