49103Re: [ICG-D] notes on England

  • Karen Purcell
    Aug 10, 2014
      That museum is on my list too, thanks Byron!

      Hoping my feet hold out,
      Dr. Karen

      On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 6:27 AM, mscip mscip@... [ICG-D] <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Part of our plans. ;-)

      P.S.: We saw a restaurant called Byron's Burgers or Byron's Proper Burgers as we were walking around. We thought of you right away.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 9, 2014, at 11:36 PM, "Byron Connell byronpconnell@... [ICG-D]" <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Don't miss the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.

      Byron

      On Aug 9, 2014, at 2:47 PM, Karen Purcell drkaren11@... [ICG-D] <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      For those of you who are looking for interesting and costume related things to do, so far I have seen some lovely recreated tapestries and some very nice quilting at the Salisbury cathedral.   Also, they are having a nice 2 for 1 deal in Bath for the Museum and an very current Fashion Museum display, if you are out this way.
        For my knitting/crocheting friends, keep your eyes out on the farmers' markets - lovely hand-dyed wools!

      Just my 0.02 (and likely not much else, as we are really more likely to be at zoos or wildlife areas),
      Dr. Karen

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic