49098Yet Another Repost

    Aug 8 2:25 PM
      Again, Yahoogroups and the new ISP did not like me. Trying again.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Carole Parker <mscip@...>
      Subject: Neat Tool
      Date: July 21, 2014 at 4:43:37 PM PDT

      For those times when you would really like to have someone holding the other end of something but no one is around or you need a third hand, a leather working tool called a Stitching Pony is excellent.

      It’s a wooden clamp that you can sit on, so you have it nearby, and you don’t have to screw it into anything for it to work well. I just recently used it hold fabric while I manipulated it and bound it to get the desired shibori resist. It did an excellent job, and now I’m thinking of other ways that I can use it in the future. This is a tool meant to hold smaller items rather than huge, but for the smaller items, it is excellent. It is great for fabric uses.