49048Re: [ICG-D] Convention List updated and some things that caught my eye

  • K. R. McClure
    Jun 25 9:14 PM
      We were all pretty sad about Steamcon, but we have another rising to fill the gap: Steamposium Seattle

      Kate McClure
      Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.

      On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:57 AM, "Susan Toker susantoker@... [ICG-D]" <ICG-D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Si-Fi on the Rock
      Good pictures of the masquerade winners in good costumes:
      http://www.scifiontherock.com/

      George RR Martin will be in Kansas next year.

      Mostly for the animated heads above the catagory links (fun)

      Cancelled - one of the longest running Steampunk events.  This was one of the bigger ones.

      For California: the Japanese Expo looked like fun in Europe and might be fun if you like all things Japanese

      Connecticut: Lolitas and Steampunk,  alternative clothing conference

      Susan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic