48826Blogs and Videos about CC32.

  • Kaijugal .
    May 1, 2014
      Blogs and video posts about Costume-Con 32 so far. Many of them have just stunning photos! I think my favorite part about reading these overall is the comments by first timers saying how much fun they had and  that they would like to come to a Costume-Con again. I hope this benefits CC33 & 34 and that we can get a good group coming out for them. :) There has already been roomers of a "Costume-Con bus trip" being organized.

      ChiacChiere | Costume-Con 32 (fun video)

      http://chiacchiere.altervista.org/costume-con-32/

      ____________________________

      Cosplay Calamity | Con Chronicles: Costume-Con 32 pt1

      http://cosplaycalamity.com/2014/04/29/con-chronicles-cc32/

      "As much as I love cons, it was really refreshing and inspiring to go to a costume conference and learn from panels to improve not only my worksmanship but also my performance and general costuming knowledge."

      Cosplay Calamity | Con Chronicles: Costume-Con 32 pt2

      http://cosplaycalamity.com/2014/04/30/con-chronicles-cc32-pt2/

      "Final Verdict
      From everyone online, the consensus seems to be: Best Con Ever. I know that it’s already set to return to Toronto in 3 years, and I’m considering going to the next one in South Carolina with a contingent of Canadian Troublemakers Cosplayers."

      _____________________________

      Sparrow.nu | Costume-Con 32 Day 1: Photographing the Costumes
      http://www.sparrow.nu/2014/04/costume-con-32-day-1-photographing.html

      "I got a lot of casual hallway shots and was impressed to see professional photographers with tons of experience photographing cosplay there."

      Sparrow.nu | Costume-Con 32 Day 2: More photographs
      http://www.sparrow.nu/2014/04/costume-con-32-day-2-more-photographs.html

      _____________________________

      Among Bobbins and Thread | Costume-Con 32
      http://amongbobbinsandthread.blogspot.ca/2014/04/costume-con-32.html

      "I really loved the calm, open atmosphere. Everyone was very friendly and willing to talk about their costumes! In a way I preferred the demographic that attended this convention much more than that of Anime North."
      _____________________________

      Magic and Stitchcraft | Costume Con 32 Con Report
      http://magicandstitchcraft.blogspot.ca/2014/04/costume-con-32-con-report.html

      "I've been attending conventions for... 15 years now. Anime North and Fanexpo have been my staples since I was in my teens. My focus on why I attend has changed over the years, with no surprise, but I love those conventions dearly.
      And then, Costume Con came into my life....
      "
      ________________________________

      Cosplaymemories | Toronto Jack | CC32 videos (videos - scroll to top for thumbnails of videos -
      *** THESE WERE THE VIDEOS PROJECTED ON THE SIDE SCREEN DURING THE MASQUERADES SO THE AUDIENCE IN THE BACK COULD SEE BETTER

      http://vimeo.com/93433904
      _____________

      Megascorcher | Costume-Con 32 (part 1): Saturday Masquerade Photos

      http://megascorcher.com/site/?p=137496#more-137496

      Megascorcher | Costume-Con 32 (part 2): Saturday Hall Photos
      http://megascorcher.com/site/?p=137366

      Megascorcher | Costume-Con 32 (part 3): Sunday Hall Photos
      http://megascorcher.com/site/?p=137658
      _____________

      5th Village | Costume-Con 32 :
      http://instagram-ps.5thvillage.com/costumecon32/
      _____________

      Elementalphotography
      http://elementalsight.tumblr.com/post/84377156850/anna-is-finished-after-months-of-work
      _____________

      National Post | Dress up, up and away: How Lee Scion makes these mind-blowing costumes
      http://life.nationalpost.com/2014/04/26/dress-up-up-and-away-how-lee-scion-makes-these-mind-blowing-costumes/

      "ComiCon is about fangirling (or -boying), Costume-Con is about learning."
      _____________

      Cosplay Tutorial | Awesome tip from Costume Con 32!
      http://blog.cosplaytutorial.com/post/83908294322/awesome-tip-from-costume-con-32-we-get-a-lot-of
      _____________

      TumblerSCN

      http://scn.youngeasy.com/list/cc32/1.html
      _____________

      Simakai | Back from CostumeCon 32...
      http://simakai.deviantart.com/journal/Back-from-CostumeCon-32-450815732

      "I won a presentation award (which was what I hoped and expected from my quick change skit) and also a special prize from an ICG chapter."
      _____________

      Locobu's Bloggy | Costume Con 32
      http://locobusbloggy.blogspot.ca/

      "It really inspired me to want to make only 1 costume and just work really really hard on it to make it look good."

      Dan The Video Ninja (video)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga2fKRmKK-M#t=10

      Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
      Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014