      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: lisa58@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:00:00 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] CC32 Photos are ready! Thank you Mike from Eleventhphotograph

      Question--as far as buying 'professional photos' that were taken back
      stage prior to the show--any info there? I don't recall getting any info
      to send in an order, and I would really like photos, whether digital or
      printed.

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A

      On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:52:20 -0400 "Kaijugal ." <kaijugal@...>
      writes:

      Thank you to Mike Kowalek from Eleventhphotograph for
      coming out and taking beautiful pictures of all the hard working
      CC32 masquerade participants!

      Review:
      http://eleventhphotograph.com/news/2014/4/30/costume-con-2014-in-toronto.
      html

      Info from Mike:
      "If you haven't already, you can check out the General con Gallery Here.
      If you're looking for Masquerade Photos, they can be Found Here. (Sat &
      Sun, Multiple Pages!!!)
      If you find yourself in a photo from the Masquerade and would like a
      larger file, send me an email and I can get one to you free of charge. If
      you'd like a larger file from the General con Gallery you can purchase
      one for $5 each.
      Congrats to all those who won an award at the Masquerades! You'll have to
      up your game in time for the next one in a couple years. I expect
      near-functional Iron-Man/Gundam suits if you plan on making one.
      Thanks for reading, and Ciao
      Mike"

      Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
      Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014