48820CC32 Photos are ready! Thank you Mike from Eleventhphotograph

  • Kaijugal .
    Apr 30, 2014
      Thank you to Mike Kowalek from Eleventhphotograph for
      coming out and taking beautiful pictures of all the hard working
      CC32 masquerade participants!

      Review: http://eleventhphotograph.com/news/2014/4/30/costume-con-2014-in-toronto.html

      Info from Mike:
      "If you haven't already, you can check out the General con Gallery Here.
      If you're looking for Masquerade Photos, they can be Found Here. (Sat & Sun, Multiple Pages!!!)
      If you find yourself in a photo from the Masquerade and would like a larger file, send me an email and I can get one to you free of charge. If you'd like a larger file from the General con Gallery you can purchase one for $5 each.
      Congrats to all those who won an award at the Masquerades! You'll have to up your game in time for the next one in a couple years. I expect near-functional Iron-Man/Gundam suits if you plan on making one.
      Thanks for reading, and Ciao
      Mike"

      Dawn McKechnie - Costume-Con 32 Chair.
      Toronto, ON - April 25-28 2014