      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ECM
      Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:05 PM
      To: ICG list
      Subject: RE: [ICG-D] Costumers and Consent/Harassment

      He got me, as well, at Lunacons.  Usually his beautiful wife (the psychiatrist) was with him at the time.

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      CC: style2@...
      From: style2@...
      Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:41:01 -0400

      Ha ha, that was me too.  I have a picture of me with Asimov with his hand on my breast, a last minute grope as you say.  I always thought it was funny and wasn't ashamed to show people.  I was really proud to have been groped by him, and yes we always said that was his thing and didn't think much about it.  The Asimov squeeze.  My boobs haven't changed much since then but my attitude sure has.