      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      CC: style2@...
      From: style2@...
      Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:41:01 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Costumers and Consent/Harassment

      Ha ha, that was me too.  I have a picture of me with Asimov with his hand on my breast, a last minute grope as you say.  I always thought it was funny and wasn't ashamed to show people.  I was really proud to have been groped by him, and yes we always said that was his thing and didn't think much about it.  The Asimov squeeze.  My boobs haven't changed much since then but my attitude sure has.

      Thanks,
      Penny.