48666Important reminder for ICG Annual Meeting

  • Jeanine Swick
    Mar 21, 2014
      Several chapters are in arrears in getting dues and membership reports
      in to me. Please be sure that your dues have been paid up before the Apr
      25th meeting. If you are in doubt of your membership status check with
      your chapter treasurer or contact me for a membership verification. I
      will need to know your chapter and when you think your membership expires.
      If your membership has lapsed and dues have not been paid before the
      meeting you will not be able to vote.

      Jeanine Swick
      ICG Treasurer
      icg-treasurer@...