      Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Costumers and Consent/Harassment

      Ha ha ha... When we meet in person again, remind me about story about one of the most famous SF writers (known in both in and out of the community) with reputation of serendipitously  grope women's breasts at the last moment when they wanted their pictures taking with him. This is in the late 70s and we were speaking to the victims. Later confirmed by a few other people that "that's just how he is."

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic